Sunday 17 June 2012

Completion Of My Exams

I've finally finished all my exams!
I did six in the space of 2-3 weeks; They were: English Language, English Literature, ICT/IT, Maths, Biology and Business Studies. They were all GCSE's. So, over the next few days my posts will be mainly centered on how hard each exam was and how I think I did and generally how my class mates found them. It was the first time doing GCSE's so my days and others consisted of REVISION. I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences and feel free to drop hints for the next round of exams which is next year THANKFULLY.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your exams. It's the best feeling to get them out of the way, isn't it? I recently just finished my degree so its great to finally relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is isn't it! I hope your exams for your degree went well!

    ReplyDelete